Clean Up Day
The Annual City Wide Spring Clean-Up is scheduled for Saturday, June 13, 2020. All items must be curbside by 6:45 a.m. Yard waste and bulky items will be picked up.
The City has contracted with Republic Services to pick up all items curbside so the residents do not have to deliver the larger items to the Public Works Facility. Please note, the Public Works Facility will not be accepting materials and will be closed on cleanup day.
Items picked up curbside with coupon attached:
- Appliances (washer, dryer, refrigerator, freezer, stove, etc) $38.00 each
- Tires $12.00 each
- TVs $45.00 each
- Small box of miscellaneous electronics $25.00 each
- Electronics $25.00 each
- Window Air Conditioners $40.00 each
- Large bulky items such as couch, loveseat, chair, bookcase, mattress, boxspring, carpet (8 by 12-feet - must be rolled up and cut into 3 by 3-foot pieces) $35 each
These special vouchers are available for purchase by filling out the Spring Cleanup Form (PDF). Please submit this form via email or by dropping off in the City Hall dropbox. With the uncertainly of City Hall being open to the public due to the COVID-19 pandemic, please allow ample time to complete transactions through the mail for large items. Items without a tag will not be picked up. If you have questions, please contact City Hall and leave a voicemail at 952-474-5233.
Items Not Accepted:
Motor oil, paint, cement, railroad ties and hazardous materials.
Items Picked up Curbside without a Coupon:
- Normal household trash service
- Small pieces of furniture
- Grills, toilets, sinks
- Weeds, leaves, lawn clippings (bagged in compostable bag and placed separate from other items)
- Brush and limbs (must be bundled in lengths of 4 feet or less)