The City has contracted with Republic Services to pick up ALL items listed below at your curbside. Please note that the Public Works Facility is NOT accepting materials and will be closed on Cleanup Day.
Items Picked Up Curbside With Voucher Attached:
Each item MUST have a special voucher attached to it—NO EXCEPTIONS.
- Appliances (washers, refrigerators, freezers, microwaves, stoves, etc.) $38.00 each
- Tires $12.00 each
- TV’s $45.00 each
- Small box of miscellaneous electronics $25.00 each
- Electronics $25.00 each
- Window air conditioners $40.00 each
- Large bulky items $35.00 each - These include:
- Couch, loveseat, chairs, or bookcase
- Mattress or boxspring
- Carpet (8’x12’ - must be rolled up and cut into 3’x3’ pieces)
These special vouchers are available for purchase by filling out the form below. Please submit either via email or by dropping off in the City Hall dropbox. With the uncertainly of City Hall being open to the public due to the COVID-19 pandemic, please allow ample time to complete transactions through the mail for large items. Items without a tag will not be picked up. If you have questions, please contact City Hall and leave a voicemail at 952-474-5233.
Items NOT Accepted:
Motor oil, paint, cement, railroad ties, and hazardous materials.
Items Picked Up Curbside Without a Coupon:
- Household trash, small pieces of furniture, grills, toilets and sinks.
- Weeds, leaves, and lawn clippings (bagged in compostable bag and placed separate from other items).
- Brush and limbs MUST be bundled in lengths of 4 feet or less.
If you have questions regarding the Spring Cleanup, please refer to the Spring Newsletter or call City Hall at 952-474-5233.