Click to Home

Go To Search


Show All Answers

1. Where do I call to report a crime or other law enforcement concern?
2. How can I receive a copy of a report or access other law enforcement records?
3. How do I remain anonymous when reporting an incident?
4. What are juvenile curfew hours?

339 Third Street
Excelsior, MN 55331
Phone: (952) 474-5233
7:30 a.m. - 5:30 p.m. Monday - Thursday
Closed on Fridays