Click to Home

Go To Search
Permits & Licenses

The City of Excelsior does not license or regulate businesses. For state or county licensing, contact the Minnesota Small Business Assistance Office at (651) 556-8425.

Permit & License Information
The City of Excelsior doesn't have building permit information online at this time because parts of nine communities get mailed through the Excelsior Post Office. Please verify that the property you're requesting a permit for is within the City limits. (Trick of the trade, any address with more than three digits isn't Excelsior.) 

If you would like copies or information, such as costs, fees, or submittal requirements on permits and licenses, please contact the City Offices at (952) 474-5233. 

339 Third Street
Excelsior, MN 55331
Phone: (952) 474-5233