The South Lake Minnetonka Police Department has been informed there is a disruption of 911 service in the City of Excelsior and possibly in the surrounding communities. Please see the information below and share with residents if you wish.
- 9-1-1 Disruption in Western Hennepin County, possibly effecting the City of Excelsior area and possibly others.
- 9-1-1 service may be temporarily disrupted through landlines, cell phones may not be impacted.
- If you are unable to reach police, fire or medical responders through 911, please call: 952-258-5321.
- Hennepin County Emergency Communications Center is working with our 9-1-1 providers to get the service restored quickly for customers that are experiencing problems. Once 9-1-1 service is restored, the press release will be updated.
- If you have an emergency outside of this area, your call will be transferred to the appropriate Emergency Center.